Official Residence Staff at the Ambassador’s Residence / House attendant, Server, Waiter
Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations – New York, NY
(1) Job Descriptions
- Coordinate receptions and official meals at the Residence with Chefs and other staff.
- Serving foods and drinks at such events and cleaning up thereafter.
- Managing residence staff.
- Inventory control of household and official function goods and communicate with merchants.
(2) Required Status
- Candidates must be US citizen or non-US citizen who has lawful permanent resident status in US.
- Excellent English verbal and writing communications skills must.
- Experience serving as a butler or a server at restaurant/hotel more than 5 years must.
- Fair Japanese verbal and writing communication skill preferred.
- Interested in Japanese Culture preferred.
(3) Job Locations
Residence of the Ambassador/Permanent Representative of the Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations (Manhattan, New York)
A full time and non-exempt position.
(5) Working Days and Hours
5 days/ week, 8h45m (with an unpaid one-hour lunch break) / day.
+ Overtime when official functions are held
Commensurate with applicant’s work experience.
Group Health Insurance assist. Retirement founds assist (if applicable)
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume by e-mail to Ms. Ayabe: email@example.com