- About Us
Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations
Job Opening for a Maid at the Ambassador’s Residence
１. Job Descriptions
Full-time local staff.
3 months probation period required.
2 years with possible extension.
(1) Doing the room cleaning (bathroom, toilet, carpets, furniture, etc ).
(2) Handling any tasks requested by Ambassador and Madam including serving the guests directly or through the chef.
２. Required Status
(1) Candidates must be US citizen or non-US citizen with a legal status that allows him/her to stay for an extended period, preferably on permanent basis, and legally work in the US.
(2) Excellent English writing and verbal communications skills.
(3) Experiences of housekeeping as a maid and serving at official meals.
３. Job Location
Residence of the Ambassador/Deputy Permanent Representative of the Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations
(Manhattan, New York)
４. Working Days and Hours
5 days / week, 8 hrs / day.
Commensurate with applicant’s work experience.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and your resume to Mr. Shimoda (email@example.com) and Mr. Kawashima (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(Please kindly note that we will not be able to return your resume that was sent)