- About Us
Administration section (Building & Property Management main responsibility) of the Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations has the following job openings.
- Job Descriptions
Full-time local staff. Monday through Friday. 8 hrs/day. 3 months probation period required.
2 years thereafter with possible extension.
(1) Assist coordinate logistics for special events, conferences, meetings, briefings, receptions, and other official functions
(2) Overall building and property management for the Residence and Office
(3) Ordering official supplies for the Residence and Office
(4) Drafting documents in English (Fluent English required)
(5) Administrative work with regard to the contract for the office building
(6) Managing meeting rooms and library in the office
(7) Managing official mobile phones
(8) Management/maintenance and contract for office automation equipments
(9) Distribution of UN documents and other documents (assistant)
(10) Car dispatching (assistant)
(11) Hand delivery (assistant)
(12) Answering phone calls
(13) Assist in any other duties as requested
2. Required Status
(1) Candidates must be US citizen or non-US citizen currently with a legal status that allows him/her to stay for an extended period, preferably on permanent basis, and legally work in the US.
(2) Experience and knowledge of building and property management required.
(3) Excellent English writing and verbal communications skills, computer skills, typing skills (60wpm minimum) are required
(4) Japanese language skills and cultural familiarity preferred
(5) College degree required
(6) Basic knowledge of the United Nations and diplomacy preferred
3. Job Location
The Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations – Administration Section
(866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 230 New York, NY 10017)
Commensurate with applicant’s work experience.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume by post or e-mail by March 7, 2014 to the below address.
866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 230 New York, NY 10017
Attention: Mr.Watanabe, Administration section, please specify which job you’re applying for.